You aren’t a commodity. Don’t let yourself get treated as such.
Free help for jobseekers affected by the coronavirus downturn – process, strategy and mindset. Click here to start: #birchamwyattrecruitment
For everyone else, the priority is always helping you secure the right role.
While looking for a new role can be a challenge, we help through structured discussion such as:
- Establish what you need from your next role. If we talk to you about a specific vacancy we need to make sure it’s the right fit, so as not to waste your time. If it isn’t, we’ll give you advice on how to find your ideal role
- Keep you updated with new vacancies and market trends
- Improve your odds of gaining an interview
- Fully prepare you with employer and vacancy information
- Get you ready for the interview, so you know what the structure will be, who you are meeting, what they do, as well as the simple things like confirming when and where the interview will take place
- If you get an offer, we will negotiate on your behalf to get the best package
- If you are unsuccessful, we can turn that into a positive by giving you constructive feedback – enabling you to have a better chance at your next interview
How else can we help?
- Advice on every step of the recruitment process, from constructing a CV and interview advice to securing suitable job offers
- How to improve prospects with your current employer
- We can help your friends and colleagues. Put us in touch!
Contact Greg, in confidence – firstname.lastname@example.org.